4.08.2015

Mid Week Muse | Shopbop Sale

The Shopbop sale ends tomorrow at midnight and I wanted to make sure I took advantage of the 25% off for a few items to take me through the end of the summer!  Matt and I have a fun baby moon planned in May that I wanted to stock up for too!!  
Shop Bop Sale



Abaya Maxi Dress - They have so many great colors to choose from in this dress.  I think it will be a perfect cover-up this summer!
Shari Dress - I'm always obsessed with yellow for summer and I thought I might be able to pull this one off while being pregnant.  I will have to wait and see when I try it on.  I like the off-the-shoulders look too!
Maxi Beach Dress - The back to this tassel dress says it all.  I really hope that I like the fit of this one.
Moore Thong Sandal - I purchased these during the last Shopbop sale.  They are my go-to neutral sandal.  I love the look and the comfort.  I've been asked if they run TTS.  I've always ordered up on any Tory Burch shoe I buy.  I purchased these in a 10 and I'm usually a 9 or 9.5 in other brands.  
Tory Burch Wedges - I want some comfortable wedges to wear this summer that are neutral.  Wedges are probably the only heels that I'll wear for most of my pregnancy.  Tory Burch is actually not part of the sale this time around so I didn't purchase these, but I'm going to keep my eye out for something similar.  
Ray Ban Mirrored Aviators - I have a pair of the blue mirrored aviators and I always get so many compliments on them.  I didn't order these, but I wish I had.  I love these in orange.  Such a fun color for spring.  
Hatch Afternoon Dress (Maternity) - If you haven't heard of the brand Hatch (and your pregnant or thinking about being pregnant), you need to educate yourself.  Hatch makes some fabulous clothes for Mama's during and after pregnancy.  I invested in a few pieces during my last pregnancy and I got so much wear out of them!! I'm happy to add a few more to my collection.  Honestly, they are so worth the money!!
Hatch Darling Dress (Maternity / On Sale) - This tan dress is on sale already plus you get an extra 25%off!! I'm so excited for these.  

Did you pick anything up from the sale yet??  I love shopping for summer :) even if I'm pregnant! 

P.S.  I ordered these two dresses a few weeks back that I had blogged about and I wanted to update ya'll.  I ended up returning both.   

I wanted to love this dress so much, but honestly, it was huge and unflattering.  Even taking into consideration my growing belly, it was just very large.  It's not fitted throughout and it just didn't fit well :(


Everyone has raved about this dress and I did receive advice to order down a size.  I did do that and I still did not like the fit for me.  I ordered it in a neon green color and found it to be a bit see through as well.  I hated that this one didn't work because I loved all the color choices and the price!

I just wanted to be honest in my experience with these :)

Linking up with Morgan for Mid Week Muse

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

10 comments:

  1. great picks! i bought some sandals and im hoping they work out! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if it's part of the sale, but at Christmas I picked up Jack Rogers wedge sandals and they are super comfortable. The heel is just enough to elongate but not too high to make it uncomfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those TB wedges, I'm just so unsure about her shoes though. I bought a pair of flats and a pair of sandals earlier this year and neither of them are super comfy to me. Is it my feet or do they just take time to break in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Online shopping can be pretty scary. You never know how things are going to end up size-wise or if they will be flattering/ It really helps when people post reviews though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm especially loving the long dresses - perfect for cover-ups! Hope all is well, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh a babymoon! I am still so bummed that I overbooked myself too much to ever take one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man.....I'm jealous of your Babymoon and we both know why!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with TB sandals and maxis :)

    Yay for babymoon where are you guys headed?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those Tory Burch wedges-- and congrats on the babymoon! They are the best and sooo necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Martha Hoffman dress! I found your blog through Pamper & Pearls. I host a link up every Wednesday (now live!) stop by if you get a chance :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete