12.19.2014

Gift Guide Recap

I wil say that I have been pretty on top of my game this year as far as Christmas shopping goes; but most years, I am the one rushing around the last few days before Christmas trying to get some last minute gifts.

Since my gift guides have been dragged out for the last few weeks since Thanksgiving, I thought I would do a quick recap for any of you that might need some last-second gifts.  If you are in a crunch, buy from AMAZON.  Sign up for a free trial month of Amazon Prime if you are not a member already, and get free two-day shipping on all your gifts!  It's a life-saver.

Hope these help and happy shopping!!
Gift List 2014 | For Her

Moment iPhone Lens //  Baggu Bag // Passport Case // 2015 Desk Calendar // Kate Spade Crystal Square Studs //  Philosophy Hope in a Jar Daily Moisturizer 



Gift List 2014 | For Her


Buffalo Check Quilted Vest //  Elements of Style: Designing a Home & a Life // Harlow Necklace // Large Sarra Cuff // Tory Burch Perfume // Garmin GPS Watch // Fresh Sugar Lip Balms //  Tory Burch: In Color

Gift List 2014 | For the Tech Lover


Gift List 2014 | For the Homebody


King and Queen Glasses // aden + anais Daydream Blanket // / Zebra Print Sleep Set // Firmoo Tortoise Shell Wayfarer Glasses //  Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker // Golden Monogrammed Mug

Gift List2014 | For the Holiday Obsessed



Gift List2014 | Stocking Stuffers for Him








Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

8 comments:

  1. Loved the one for tech lovers - so many neat ideas!! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo many great gift ideas!! wish i wasnt done shopping :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gift list! I ordered the iPad stand and wine opener thanks to these :) Happy Friday love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome lists!! I especially love that hostess list! I'm always looking for new ideas that aren't cookies and wine (not that everyone doesn't love those!! haha).

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great ideas! Thanks for putting these together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just gave me so great ideas for Theo's stocking! Men are so hard to buy for!! Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove all your guides! I'm finally done shopping... and have a ton of shiz that needs to be wrapped sooner than later. Ugh. Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That iPhone lens is amazing!! You know I have been out of it at home with this little one - but these gift guides are great! We drew names this year so happily I too have all my Christmas shopping completed!

    ReplyDelete