4.22.2014

Baby Boy Attire {Spring and Summer}


I have so much fun dressing my little man especially once the weather gets warm.  I am a sucker for traditional, southern bubbles and Jon Jons.  I have an obsession with moccasins and am excited now that Brody can walk he can have some fun in his new baby Toms from the Easter bunny.  

Here are some of my favorites for this Spring and Summer:

Baby Boy Attire | Spring and Summer






Below are some of my go-to stores to shop for Brody.  I purchase most of his clothes online; but when I shop locally, I go to Pizzaz. I shared some of Brody's adorable outfits from Pizzaz here.  

Shrimp and Grits - Precious smocked clothing for girls and boys
Southern Tots - Facebook/Instagram retailer with cute clothes and great prices
Smocked Auctions - Facebook/Instagram retailer where you can find some cute outfits at great prices
Freshly Picked Moccasins - My favorite spot for moccasins 
Zulily - I used to think zulily was mostly girl clothes, but I was so wrong.  They sell everything from kid clothes to maternity to toys and feeding essentials.  
Orient Expressed - One of my favorite clothing stores in New Orleans.  You can't find a ton online, but I love to pop in when I'm in town.
Mud Pie- They have done a pretty good job this year on the boy clothes.  They are great for casual, fun play outfits. 


We also find a few things at Gap and purchase most of his pajamas from there.  But that's a whole separate post because I love me some kiddie pajamas.  

Where do you shop for your babies?? Are you a fan of the smocked clothes??  I know they are not for everybody...I have friends that told me so :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these picks! It's finally getting warm enough here that I can dress Miller in more smocked outfits! They aren't very popular up here but I don't really care- I love them and think they're so cute on little babies! I got Miller some Toms but they're a little big but I need to pick him up a pair of Saltwater sandals. Thanks for sharing where you shop- I'm going to check these places out now!

    ReplyDelete