4.01.2014

April Favorite Things

Beauty and the Greek

Linking up today with Emily at Beauty and the Greek to share my favorite things for this month! 

April Favorite Things

Chia Pods -
 I recently discovered these adorable little pods at our local Fresh Market and they are so yummy.  They have a bit of a weird texture, but are so tasty.  They keep me full for awhile and chia seeds have so many wonderful health benefits.  Explore their website for more information!

Michel Beach Soap -
I love a BIG bar of soap.  I don't know why really, but I just do.  This brand always has some wonderful scents, but I recently purchased this beach scent and I'm in heaven.  

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with SPF -
I've never used anything like this before as I have a pretty lazy everyday make-up routine, but I recently said that I want to improve this.  I also know how important it for me to wear SPF daily to protect my skin as I am quickly approaching 30.  This stuff goes on so light and is truly dreamy.  

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray - 
This is a product that I've had forever and just started using again.  My hair is shorter than it used to be and this "salt spray" really helps give my hair the effortless curls that I love.  I use this wand to curl my hair.

T25 - 
I did Shaun T's Insanity before my wedding two years ago and now I have been sucked into his T25 workout.  I love it.  It's 25 minutes and so perfect for a Mom like me that is lucky to carve out that much time to myself.  These workouts make you sweat and feel so good at the end.  I've got to get by butt in gear for summer!

Via Spiga Frederica Sandal - 
I don't own these sandals but I am into these "caged sandals" that seem to be all over his spring.  My adorable 68 year old aunt was wearing a pair to dinner with me a few weeks back and they were so adorable on her.  She's so hip.  I think I need a pair for the spring.  

What are you loving this spring???



3 comments:

  1. I need to check out those chia pods! I was just at Fresh Market, too. I keep telling myself I'm going to make the pudding, but I never do.

    Thanks SO much for linking up with us!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so out of the loop, I just don't get the chia seeds fad?! Do you really sprinkle the seeds on everything? I would love to try that salt spray because I love the beachy look but my hair gets so frizzy at the same time! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things Bumble and Bumble!! I will need to try this surf spray!!

    ReplyDelete