10.11.2013

Five on Friday


Here's to a totally random Five on Friday today.  Hope you enjoy!



{One}  Chobani Flips Greek Yogurt - I picked some of these up in the store the other day and they are so delicious.  I did not expect to like them that much more than my regular plain yogurt that I doctor up, but the little treats they package with each flavor are awesome.  I have pretty much tried every flavor now and you can't go wrong with any.  I really liked the Almond Coco Loco though!


{Two} Handcrafted Wooden Fruit Bowl - I have had my eye on a pretty wooden bowl for the kitchen and had found some on Etsy that I shared here, but I picked up this beauty at HomeGoods this week and love it!  I wasn't sure if I was going to like the handle because I thought it might keep me from being able to pile up fruits and veggies, but it still works great and makes it easy to move around.


My sister-in-law introduced this brand of hot chocolate to my family several years ago and it is by far the best hot chocolate you will ever taste.  It's so rich and flavorful and I swear it tastes better with water than even with milk.  Now that the temperatures have cooled down, I had my first one of the season this week.  It's not cheap, but I promise you won't be disappointed.  


{Four}  SPANX Ready to Wow Leggings - I ordered these leggings this week that peeps have raved about.  I can't wait to try them out and see how I like them.  I feel certain they will be fabulous and hold me in in all the right places :)



{Five} I'm super excited to see these guys this weekend!  I can't get over how tiny Brody looks in this picture to me already.  He was 2 weeks old and now is 3.5 months.  His buddy Baylor was 6 months old in this pic and is now 9 months!  Can't wait to see them interact now that Brody's a bit older.   




5 comments:

  1. Yum! I need to try that chocolate. And those leggings look muffin top proof. I'm a sucker for leggings.
    Love your five, and happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thats mostly why those leggings look so appealing :)

      Delete
  2. i love those flips too...especially the key lime one! YUM! and so glad you shared about those leggings....i just posted about some that i LOVE from old navy...but i didn't know spanx was making leggings now too!! aaaamazing! thanks for sharing!

    xx
    elise
    cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the Chobani mint chocolate chip, I'm going to have to try the flips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh stopping by from the link up, and def a new follower! cute blog!
    Those flips are amazing, and those leggings look super cute!
    going to have to try this hot chocolate!
    check out my blog : )
    http://lifethroughamuir.blogspot.com/

    Kae

    ReplyDelete