8.16.2013

Five on Friday


{One} Banana Republic Pointelle Dress  - I ordered this dress in black and absolutely love the fit.  I loved it so much I ordered it in citron too.  Hurry because BR is offering 35% off all full-priced items until tomorrow!  Don't miss out.




{Two} JCrew Pixie Maternity Pants - Of course JCrew starts a maternity line right after I have my baby! It's limited right now, but they are carrying two of my favorite pair of pants in maternity right now: the pixie pant and the minnie pant.  They are awesome! Basically a great quality legging. 


{Three} Zulily - I know that I am late to the game on this one, but this website is trouble.  Actually, this phone app is trouble.  Any shopping site that you can have on your phone and basically check out with the click of one button is completely dangerous.  I honestly had avoided this site because I thought all they sold were girl clothes, but this is not true.  They have some really cute sales for the little boys and are coming out with some really cute holiday gear now too!



{Four}  Clear Star Chandelier  - I have been on the hunt for some great looking pendants lately for our new house and I came across this one recently at Layla Grace and I absolutely adore it.  I have to find the perfect spot for it which I think might be in our master bathroom :)



{Five} Crew and Lu Moccasins -  These moccasins are hand crafted and absolutely adorable.  I can not wait to snag a few for baby Brody.  Of course she makes adorable girl moccasins too.  Today she is having a flash sale for 25% off starting at 10am AZ time!  Can't wait.




2 comments:

  1. over from the link up:) love that light!

    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chandelier! The BP dress is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete