5.06.2013

32 Weeks



Date: 5/02/13
How far along? 32 Weeks
Baby Size? A Melon approx 4 lbs 
Total weight gain:  27 lbs - yep gained 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks... vacation was good
Maternity clothes? dresses- some maternity and some not
Stretch marks? none on belly yet, using mustela and coconut oil now
Miss Anything? sleeping on my tummy and back.  wine.
Movement: Moving a TON.  its so fun. I can really start to feel the hard areas of my belly but can't determine if its a butt, head, leg or whatever.  
Food cravings: peanut butter, fruit and vegetables 
Symptoms: the heartburn is in full force. I never knew what heartburn was until pregnancy.  Otherwise feeling pretty good and pretty rejuvenated from vacation.
Belly Button in or out? still an innie.  hoping it stays that way.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Sleep:  definitely miss sleeping on my tummy and back.  one of the best parts about being in the bahamas was lying on a raft in the water and napping on my belly!  It was such a treat.  the mental checklists and to do lists are definitely starting to keep me from being able to fall asleep at night too.
Best moment this week: Spending a week with my family and being on vacation.  My sister in law Erin got to feel him moving around in my belly a ton on our trip.  It was so fun.  Also having my last shower for baby brody in New Orleans this week!! so much fun.
Exercise:  Didn't get much exercise in the bahamas besides snorkeling, but it's been nice to be home and back in a routine where I can walk in the mornings and get back to my pilates.  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope except for puking on the deep sea fishing trip. stupid idea on my part. 
Gender Prediction: It's a  BOY
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Really ready to prep for this bambino!
Looking forward to:  Organizing all of the stuff we have received for baby Brody and get his nursery set up.

I can't get over this frontal picture! I had no idea belly had gotten so big. I officially look like a true pregnant woman from the front. Belly is huge. I got so used to looking at the view from the side that I didn't pay attention to the front view!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful article! This is the type of information that are supposed to be
    shared across the net. Shame on Google for now not positioning
    this post upper! Come on over and seek advice from my website
    . Thanks =)

    Also visit my web page; rmr calculator

    ReplyDelete