2.15.2013

Charlotte Bound

I am so excited to be heading to Charlotte today to go meet two of my best college girlfriends and their adorable little girls.  We will be celebrating this adorable little piglet's first birthday party (I can't believe she is already one):



And I will be meeting this little bundle of love for the first time!  She is 2 months old now and I can't wait to give her lots of kisses from Aunt Annie:


And mainly, I just can't believe that this reunion trip consists of a momma with a one year old, a momma with a 2-month old, a married Meggie (we will miss you, Meg; but have a blast with your fam),  and a pregnant ME (in that order for picture).  If you would have told us in college 7 years ago that this is where we would all be at the same time, we would have never believed ya!!!


Lots of exciting things happening in our lives and I can't wait to celebrate with you girls this weekend!! 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment