1.06.2013

Weeks 13-15


Date: 12/20/12
How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain:  1.5 lbs (got a little sick and lost a little)
Maternity clothes? no
Stretch marks? I think I'm starting to see some on the boobs :(
Sleep:  Still sleepy, but may be gaining a little energy back.
Best moment this week: Enjoying my time in NYC with my mom and brother, sister in law, and niece, Emilia.

Miss Anything? felling like myself again
Movement: no
Food cravings: Smoothies and carbs

Exercise:  Walking and pilates----Oh and I did a Physique class in NYC and we were in class with Anna Sophia Robb who is the new actress from the show The Carrie Diaries debuting this January :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anymore.  I just have to be sure to eat something as soon as I wake up in the mornings
Gender Prediction: boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tiredness
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to:  Being on a mini Christmas break and vacation in Vail!

Date: 12/27/12
How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain:  3 lbs
Maternity clothes? no, but I did just place an order for a belly band to try out with my jeans
Stretch marks? no
Sleep:  Sleeping well.  Caught a nasty cold on my way home from NYC that has been lingering forever and I can't seem to take any medicine to make it go away.
Best moment this week:  CHRISTMAS with family in Vail!!

Movement: no
Food cravings: sweets specifically chocolate
Exercise:  I can't ski while I'm in Vail so I have been in the gym doing elliptical and treadmill 
Anything making you queasy or sick: This cold I have has caused a nasal drip that has made me a bit queasy!
Gender Prediction: boy and girl!!! I keep going back and forth now!! I'm clueless!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I thought I was going to get my energy back but then caught the cold so I have been tired a lot still.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to:  Celebrating NYE in Vail and also Matt and I's 5 year dating anniversary which he has informed me we no longer get to celebrate now that we are married :) ha

Date: 1/3/13
How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain:  4 lbs
Maternity clothes? no, but am going to order a few things this week.  My jeans are just a bit too tight these days!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep:  Tired from traveling home from vacation and then jumping right back into work, but still sleeping well.
Best moment this week: Starting to feel like the last 2 days my belly has really started to make an appearance!!!!
Miss Anything? WINE!  I really have finally started being envious of the wine drinkers.  I think once you finally start feeling better and not so queasy that you get your urge to want wine again.  I definitely missed being able to drink it when I was on vacation in Vail.
Movement: no
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE 

Exercise:  Walking on the treadmill
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anymore.
Gender Prediction: boy and girl!! I'm super torn and don't have a clue.  Most everyone thinks I am having a boy except for my mom and Meredith. We will hopefully find out soon who is right!!! 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tiredness
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to:  Maybe finding out the sex of this baby in our next appointment!! I'm dying to find out.


I really hope to start taking better photos and doing a better job of putting these up weekly!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment