10.07.2016

My Five Best Mom Posts

I know a lot of you out there are pregnant, new moms or maybe looking to grow your family again, so I decided to round up some of my favorite posts from pregnancy, postpartum, or adjusting from one child to two.  I feel like now that I am out of the newborn stage and have a one year old and three year old, we have come out of the "trenches a bit."  There are still tough days, but it does get easier :)

{one}
5 Things I'll Do Differently with Baby #2 
 A reflection post just a couple months before having our second child on things that I knew I wanted to try and do differently the second time around.  I can say now that I actually did all of these things with Madelyn and I'm so glad that I did.


{two}
 5 Things I'll Do the Same with Baby #2
Another reflection before Madelyn was born that I wanted to do the same way that we did with Brody because it worked for us!  

{three}
9 Reasons I Know this is Not my First Pregnancy
A post mocking the reality of pregnancy and how it was for me the second time around.



{four}
A look back at my body after birthing our first baby. 

{five}
This scenario is no joke.  It kind of rocked our world from time to time.  I think going from one baby to two is the hardest yet :)

Linking up with AprilChristina, and Natasha for Five on Friday
Amanda for Friday Favorites 
Farmer Bell for Oh Hey Friday
Momfessionals for Friday Favorites
High Five for Friday {H54F} hosted by Bright on a BudgetCup of TeaCoffee with Caitlinand Della Devoted

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

2 comments:

  1. i need to check out those first two posts! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! I have an 8 and 12 year old and my new husband and I are trying for another. Your blog is great! I also love your make your own babyfood post!

    ReplyDelete