6.13.2014

Five on Friday


Linking up with the Five on Friday ladies...


{One}
Terrapin Farms Carnitas Meal Starter
I bought this sauce at Fresh Market a month or so ago never hearing of it before and now I LOVE IT. You can pour half a jar of this in a crockpot over a pork butt, pork tenderloin, or chicken and the meat comes out so flavorful!!! I've done a pork butt and a pork tenderloin in the crockpot for 8 hours and the meat comes out so tender and yummy!  It's great to have an easy dish to serve for guests or just for us!



{Two}
Blue Apron Meals
Speaking of food and easy meals, has anyone tried the Blue Apron delivery service?  I've been hearing a lot about it lately and it looks pretty amazing actually.  It's $9.99 per person per meal and they send you the recipe plus all the ingredients all measured out perfectly.  Sounds dream, right??  Let me know if you've tried it and what you think of it!



{Three}
Love Andreas Closet
My friend, Morgan, found this fab Etsy shop that makes designer look-alike bracelets for an amazing price!! The crystal bracelet I'm wearing below is from Love Andrea's Closet and you can see all the colors she offers below!! We're talking $12 right now people!! They are usually $16 and on sale for a limited time.  I'm wearing a size 7.5 inch and I love the fit but I also have a larger wrist.

And then check out the tassel bracelets!! Those babies are only $9!! Amazeballs...


 



{Four}
Fathers Day Ideas: 
This week is Father's Day and I'm actually on top of the gift giving and the cards this year, but I'd love to do something cute for Matt like a fun breakfast in bed.  I found this cute image on Pinterest of some fun breakfast ideas and then I found that great door hanger printable below!   If only my printer worked...

What are ya'll doing for Father's Day this weekend?

{via}


{Free Printable}



{Five}
Lastly, don't miss out on the Freshly Picked Moccasin Giveaway I posted this week.  The winner will  be announced next Thursday, so be sure to enter if you haven't!  These shoes seriously make the best gift ever and are perfect for the little ones!  I could order like five more pair!


Have a great weekend and a Happy Father's Day!!!



Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

16 comments:

  1. I love those moccs! I'd love to win!!!

    Happy Friday

    Alycia//Crazily Normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crockpot meal sounds delish and easy!! Love those bracelets, checking the site out now! ANd I hope I win a pair of those moccasins! I love them! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sauce sounds awesome! Happy Friday, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw my SAHM friend had posted the cutest thing where she made cinamon rolls and bacon and said "Thank you for working your buns off to bring home the bacon". It's not too late for you to pull that off if you wanted :) I am off to check out those two links!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meal started sounds amazing - and looks so cute in the bottle too!! Thanks for sharing Andreas Closet - love me some baubles!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the linkup. I love those bracelets! We have a Fresh Market by us that opened recently. I can't wait to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those moccs are wayyy too cute!! I wish I had a kiddo to wear them!! And I'm going to have to check out the meal starter... that's my kind of cooking (easy and tasty!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tassel bracelet. Etsy is so addicting, everyday there is something new and cute on there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annie! I saw your post on "Blue Apron" and remembered this episode of Shark Tank. The service/product was named "Plated." (Plated.com) I know you like reality TV, so I thought you'd enjoy this pitch. The link is for the full episode, but "Plated" shows at 22 minutes into the video if you'd like to look. I hope you are doing wonderful! I'm super impressed with your blog and have really found it entertaining and useful. On a side note, if you run across your black bean dip w/ Italian Dressing recipe, I'd love to see that in your recipe section. You've got one there very similar but I LOVED the Italian dip that you made...AMAZE-BALLZ! :D

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5fHe7Y2W7A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those bracelets are SO cute!! I know a ton of people who use Plated. I have started to sign up for both that and Blue Apron but I have never followed through after I see the calorie count. (so lame I know.) Hope you have a great weekend lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jewelry site is quite a find! I'm definitely checking it out. My parents have a gift card to blue apron they've given to us and I keep forgetting to order! Hope Father's Day is great (even without a working printer)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want everything from Love Andrea's Closet! So cute and I love the prices. I can never bring myself to spend very much on jewelry for some reason so this is perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to check out that Etsy shop! Now I see why you have a ton of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Blue Apron subscription looks interesting. Did you try it yet?
    And the carnitas meal starter... YUM!
    Also... I don't know about you, but I've been super bummed about missing five on Friday for the summer. If you're interested my friend Karli {september FARM} and I {the farmer's wife} are starting up a link-up "oh hey, friday!" with the exact same outline and would love for you to join us this Friday! Hope to see you there.
    xoxo
    Amy
    denimandplaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete