2.28.2013

23 Weeks





Date: 2/28/13
How far along? 23 Weeks
Baby Size? Baby is the size of an Eggplant; Baby weighs over 1.5 pounds!!
Total weight gain:  15 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Tunics and leggings and workout clothes with a few dresses
Stretch marks? found some on the boobs--hope that doesn't mean I will definitely get them on the belly
Miss Anything? not too much this week
Movement: He's moving so much more now. It's so fun.  I even felt him move during the day some. Usually I just feel him when I am lying in bed getting ready to go to sleep for the night.
Food cravings:  fruit and sweets and peanut butter
Symptoms: the back pain seems to be better already. I'm sure it will be back though.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well.  Had a couple nights this weekend where I tossed and turned a bit.
Best moment this week:  Feeling little Brody moving around a lot!
Exercise:  Walking on the treadmill and pilates on the reformer
Anything making you queasy or sick: No. Happy about that!
Gender Prediction: It's a  BOY
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Honestly, I've felt pretty moody this week.  Easily agitated.  Not sure what has brought that on, but hopefully it goes away soon!!
Looking forward to:  A relaxing weekend at home and maybe some shopping this weekend with my Mom.  We didn't get to shop last weekend because she didn't make it to town until Sunday.  Hoping Matt gets to feel baby kicks this week too!

Belly has grown like crazy this week it feels.  I have really noticed a difference the last two weeks.  Gaining weight is really not very much fun, I have to admit.  But, I guess I can only expect more to come as the baby will now start growing at a rate of almost half a pound a week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment