10.01.2016

Saturday Sales

Just popping in to tell you about a couple of sales this weekend.  

J. Crew is offering an extra 40% off of final sale items and 25% off everything else if you are a credit card holder with code: CARDPERK
Check out the final sale stuff because there are some awesome deals.
 Here are a few of my favorites:

Leopard Dress


Striped Sheath


J.Crew Puffer


My favorite swimwear, Marysia, (which is crazy expensive when it's not on sale) now has all of the Spring and Summer suits marked down 50%!! It makes it a bit more affordable.  Here are some of my favorites: 


Marysia Mott Bikini
I think the tops run true to size but the bottoms run small in my opinion.  So order up a size on the bottoms! You can also mix and match the two pieces.  So you don't have to buy the bottoms that they show with the tops.  I like the boycut bottoms they make because they are more full coverage for me!






Mott Maillot
I don't own a one-piece because I just don't like one pieces on me, but they have some of the cutest styles.  I wish I could find one that I liked on me.  I understand these run TTS or even size down because they stretch.



Kids Scalloped One Piece
I die over these kid suits.  They are the cutest!  I picked up two for Madeyn (EEK!)

Kid Scalloped Stripe

Little girls two Piece Suit

Now just take me back to Rosemary Beach!!!!!






Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I am loving that puffer vest, beautiful! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stuff! I think I need that puffer vest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart! I need that puffer vest!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete