10.12.2016

A Day in the Life VLOG

Today is kind of fun and kind of scary because I'm sharing my very first VLOG {video blog}.  I had lots of request from readers to share more Day in the Life posts and I've shared several over the years because I do love them to; but I thought I would do it a little differently this time.


I set out to try and video most of my day with either my iphone or Go Pro and then I had to manage combining all the videos into something cohesive.  This is my very first attempt at something like this, so I apologize for the amateur video and the bad sound.  It is longer than I would like.  I typically like to watch short and sweet, but I couldn't cover everything I wanted with anything shorter.  

This video was from Wednesday, October 5th.


I don't know that I will ever really do a lot of videos, but I guess anything is possible.  You can subscribe to my channel here.  I hope to take some time to compile a bunch of the kids videos one day soon!

Leave me your honest opinion on the video also!  I would love to hear some feedback.  Do you watch YouTube videos?  16 + minutes seems like an awfully long video to watch.... Did you make it to the end?

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch this! I love a vlog! Going to watch during nap time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I watched the whole video! You are a busy mama! I really enjoy videos so much more than edited photos bc it really gives you a true look into people's lives. Your house is gorgeous! And I'm so impressed that you actually got dressed in a nice outfit AND made dinner! Those are usually my goals for the day and hardly ever happens lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was fun! Crazy how fast the days go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but I LOVE this idea! What a treasure that you'll have for years and years to come! I've done a bunch of Day in the Life posts, and they're truly my favorite to go back through and visit. Videos just add a whole new memorable element! Good for you for taking the time to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made it to the end. You're adorable! Life with two is wild - and I thought I was busy!!! I am envious of your school mornings. Pretty clutch!!! You should do these quarterly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this!! Your day is eerily similar to mine! So much to do. So little time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love seeing how other's spend their day and their routines! my two are just about the same ages as your two.... three and one. my three year old went to camp from 9-1 once a week this summer and i thought i was going to have all this wonderful time with just the babe... nope, it goes by sooo fast!! glad to know other's are just as crazy as ours sometimes!! thanks for sharing your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your vlog, Annie! Makes me kind of want to do one myself. :) Thanks for the reminder that I'll someday have alone time again. Two babies is no joke! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this Annie! And I'm exhausted just watching it haha!! Major kudos to all you SAHM's out there!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I have a daughter about Madelyn's age and I would love to know some of the meals you feed her/them. Also, didn't you mention you had help? Is that just a couple days per week? Considering it on my end :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this vlog! As a SAHM I appreciate that you are showing the true "hectic" nature of being home with kids. It's a wonderful job that I wouldn't trade for the world, but it's non-stop and sometimes crazy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I give you props for videotaping your day and putting it all together! That sounds like a lot of work! But I really enjoyed watching it! It was definitely something different than the typical written posts you see! Brody and Madelyn are just so cute! Having a small fridge in your room is so genius! I super envy your walk in closet and gorgeous kitchen! I love how excited Madelyn got when you picked her up from school! So cute! I make the same thing with the pork loin except using root beer! So yummy! Thanks for sharing your busy day as a Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Annie :) So I just got through watching your vlog. I thought it was great. The sound was a bit all over the place and it was a bit wonky in parts but you'll work all those kinks out.. I just love seeing you, much like with Istastories. I'm happy to watch that length, once a week or so.

    I wrote on IG that I'm thinking of you with the loss of your friend..and I just want to say again that I'm so very sorry. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fact that you were able to record your day was so impressive and I loved this! I'm so nosy so it totally made me feel like I was walking through your day with you! You're a rockstar mama!!!

    ReplyDelete