8.03.2016

Wednesday Wishlist

Even though it is August and people are beginning to think about going back to school, college football starting, Fall temperatures and pumpkin lattes; the truth is that it's still SUMMER.  And that means it's 90+ degrees in most parts of the country and we still need tank tops, dresses and shorts to survive the heat.  I've still seen some of the cutest summer clothes as I search the internets and I rounded up a bunch of my favorites.  

Click on any item to be directed to website. 



Tassels, off-the-shoulder, and pom-poms are still the crowd favorites.  I would like one of each of these please!!!  

Are you still shopping for summer or do you only have eyes for Fall???

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

3 comments:

  1. I have seen that blue dress top left everywhere lately and now I just want it so bad! It is still super hot here, and will be for two months. Gotta keep those summer dresses handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these!! I just got that blue Lilly dress and I'm obsessed. You know I love that Jcrew embroidered top too

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete