2.22.2016

Scenes from Our Weekend | TBBC Trunk Show

This weekend was beyond gorgeous here in Pensacola.  You would have thought it was Spring time already by the temperatures and it had me happy all weekend long.  I wish we had made it to the beach one morning because Brody would have had a blast running around for a bit.  We all regretted that we didn't make the trip out there.  

Anyway, I was hosting the Beaufort Bonnet Company trunk show this weekend at the house.  I set a few hours each day as an open house where people could come by and look at the clothes.  It worked out nicely that I was able to make the hours in the afternoon during Brody's nap time when we are always home any ways.  

The trunk show was fun and I plan on sharing a post all about it this week giving my best tips that I picked up.  This was my first time ever hosting a show, so I learned a few things from the process.

Saturday morning I did a little blog organizing work at home with my homemade ice coffee.  Ya'll this thing is the bomb.  I just used a store bought iced coffee concentrate (Cool Brew is the brand) and then add about a tablespoon of light coconut milk and then regular milk to the top.  I roast a marshmallow on our gas stove and put it on top. The marshmallow is not for eating.  It's totally for the smell of a toasted marshmallow.  It feels so gourmet and is so delicious.  


I took one OOTD photo with one of my cute Lilly Pulitzer sale dresses.  They don't have this exact one any more, but I love this one that is similar.  I'm also sporting my Julie Vos coin necklace that I got for Christmas and absolutely love. 


I got prepared for the trunk show and let sweet Madelyn be my little model.  She got an A+! 



The rest of the weekend was quite chill.  We went to a friends house for dinner one night and just chilled the rest of the weekend.  It was a fun weekend and has me all excited for lots of beach weekends ahead!

Hope you all have a great week! 

Linking up with Biana and Meghan



11 comments:

  1. That coffee made my mouth water, looks so yummy! Sweet baby girl, she looks darling!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious is Madelyn!!!! Love the dress and necklace! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about the sale! I heart all TBBC things -- as soon as I knew I was having a girl, the first ins I insisted upon having was a bonnet for her sweet little head. Looks like fun, and Madelyn looks precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bonnet is the best! Love the roasted marshmallow on top too, definitely has a great smell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I die over all the TBBC items! They are so stinking cute! I also follow their Insta just so I can get a daily "baby fix."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell me that you did end up eating the marshmallow though? That baby is burned to perfection! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your iced coffee looks beyond amazing!! Yum!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hostess with the mostess as always! That iced coffee recipe is amazing and looks like it's from a restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh that iced coffee looks amazing. Although, I would just want to eat the marshmallow on top. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That iced coffee with the marshmallow looks heavenly :D

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 Studies REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally kill fat by consuming coconut fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete