11.03.2015

Pregnancy Gift Basket | DIY

A good friend of mine just found out she was pregnant recently and I wanted to do something special for her.  I had a few things around the house that I knew I could use and also some new items I wanted to put together.  I got the idea from Christina's cute Honeymoon Basket she made awhile back.  

You can of course put anything you want in the basket.  I had some pregnancy books that I knew I wanted to hand-down to her and put in a few of my favorite things that I enjoyed when I was pregnant.  


I loved the Dr. Teal's epsom salt baths.  I usually buy the lavender scent, but they didn't have it at the store when I went.  I also included my favorite Little Unicorn swaddle for new baby and my "alcohol-removed" wine that got me through a few social functions when I was pregnant.  I was looking for a Fit Pregnancy magazine, but couldn't find one, so that's why she got Shape! 





I wanted to also include a cute water tumbler in the bag, but I ran out of time.  I'm constantly thirsty when I'm pregnant.

What were some of your pregnancy must-haves that would have been cute to add to her gift??


Here was my list of pregnancy must-haves from my first pregnancy. 

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

8 comments:

  1. What a super sweet gift! So nice coming from an expert mommy!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! As a new mom myself, I would have loved this! I just found your blog through Believe In The Sparks and I can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I agree a water bottle would have completed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I had no idea they made a Fre Wine!!!! I would have drank a whole lotta that when I was preg! I loved the Girlfriend's Guide To Pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete