9.12.2016

Scenes from Our Weekend | Surprise Party in Destin

My SIL planned a fabulous weekend for my Brother's 35th birthday this past weekend in Destin and we had a blast.  It was adults only with our family and the whole weekend turned out perfect.  It was great to escape for a weekend and although I always love bringing the kids to the beach, it was nice to have some time away!

Matt and I hopped in the car Friday afternoon and kissed those kids goodbye until Sunday!

My shorts are on major sale and still available in all sizes and I'm pretty obsessed with my new Twine & Twig Necklace! 


We quickly ran into the condo when we got to Destin, changed clothes, and it was time to hop in our limo for the evening and head to dinner.  We popped some champagne and picked up my aunt & uncles and some friends and we were off to the restaurant to wait for the man of the hour. 


Me and Mama :)

Me, Matt and my Uncle as we wait for the birthday boy. 

The first look when he sees all of us waiting at the bar for him!! 

It really does feel great to pull off a good surprise.  She did such a good job and we were all so proud that we didn't blow it!
Matt and I at dinner :)

I'm pretty obsessed with the pattern of this dress and I love the turtleneck look.  It comes in other styles too that are super cute. 

Dress (also here and here) | Shoes | Bag (old, similar)
My cute Brother and SIL
The whole gang!

Saturday we rented a pontoon boat for the afternoon and went out to crab island to relax. 


Saturday evening, we took a quick shower and got ready to head to my Aunt & Uncles house for dinner.  I got to wear my favorite new shorts that I am so sad are already out of stock :(  But, my sandals are 50% off right now which I love.



We had BBQ Shrimp for dinner with french bread and salad which is one of my favorite meals! Just think lots of butter and lots of garlic!  That's what goes on these beauties.  


I hope everyone had a great weekend!! I'm slowly working my way into the week.  It's going to be a busy one because MADELYN TURNS ONE!! I know, I can't even believe it.   Party time on Saturday.


linking up with Biana

5 comments:

  1. Girl I wear my T&T necklaces almost every single day. So expensive but SO worth it, I've definitely got my money's worth! Looks like such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun weekend with no kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great weekend (although I saw on snap that you weren't feeling too good at the end! hoping the cold is gone!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend! I love that Twine & Twig necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome family surprise and so great to spend family time without kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete