8.10.2016

Wednesday Wishlist | Wedding Wear

It still seems like there are lots of weddings happening right now.  I always thought that wedding season was in the Spring; but honestly, I think it's just year-round :) 

I had a reader request for a round-up of wedding dress options, so here goes.  

I am still loving everything off the shoulder, but I'm also obsessing over lace lately (like this one).  I think lace makes for such an elegant and pretty dress to wear for a wedding.  I love so many of the dresses below and even the touch of mid-riff or cut outs in the mid section.  It makes for such a trendy option, but still sophisticated. 


Click on any image to shop or numbers below



:: Top ::  

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 

:: Bottom :: 

8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14

Do you have any weddings to go to this Fall???


Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

2 comments:

  1. I love the sixth dress at the top. Such a pretty color and a fun hemline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks Annie! I can't wait to get the last of this baby flab off. I just got cleared to start working out yesterday so I may pick up some of these for our anniversary trip next year!! Our friends are all out of wedding season #old

    www.hautemommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete