2.19.2016

5 Favorite Beauty Products

I am definitely not a beauty expert, but I am a bit of a product junkie. I love to read what other people are using and one of my favorite parts of being on a girls weekend is sharing new products from other girls. My recent bachelorette trip to Miami is where a couple of these new favorites came from :)
Beauty Favorites


NARSissist Cheek Palette- I picked this palette up about a year or so ago and I love it.  It has Nars famous Laguna bronzing powder along with four popular blush colors.  I love being able to change up my blush color depending on my mood or the season!
Nars Lip Gloss in Priscilla- This fab lip color looks a little scary in the tube because it is so bright, but honestly, on your lips it is the perfect pink! I borrowed this from my friend on the bachelorette party and I had several people ask what color I was wearing on my lips.
Origins GinZing Eye Cream- I've been wearing this eye cream for a couple of years now and can't live with out it.  I had read so many good reviews about it. It sucks getting old and having tired bags under your eyes.  But, this pretty creme has a shade of light pink to it that instantly makes you feel brighter and it helps the puffiness under your eyes.  A mother's dream :)
Glam Glow Mud Face Mask- I've been seeing so much about the Glam Glow products and never took the plunge with any of them until I was on the hunt for a great pore refining and pore cleansing mask.  This charcoal mask helps brighten and soften your skin while also working on those pesky black heads which are always my problem.  I also love feeling like I'm pampering myself at home too.
Sephora Face Masks- These mask are the bomb.  Seriously.  We used these on my trip to Miami after a day of too many fruity drinks and our skin just sucked up the hydration and was left feeling silky smooth and replenished.  I came home and bought 6 to keep around.  It's so important to keep our skin hydrated and this is a fun way to do it.

If you had to pick one beauty product that you love and use daily, what would it be?


Congratulations to Whitney Jordan! We will send you an email for details.  Thank you to everyone that entered!




Linking up with AprilChristina, and Natasha for Five on Friday
Amanda for Friday Favorites 
Farmer Bell for Oh Hey Friday
Momfessionals for Friday Favorites
High Five for Friday {H54F} hosted by Bright on a Budget, Cup of Tea, Coffee with Caitlinand Della Devoted

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

12 comments:

  1. I have an origins charcoal mask and I love it!! I really love all of their products. Need to try this eye cream asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the Ginzing moisturizer and it is A.MA.ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i like your site with great posts very much. I appreciate your beauty product service and some days ago i have gotten this repeated website and here has so many online support.
    natural products for acne skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I'm a product junkie too but hate buying without a personal recommendation. Think I need to place a Sephora order today, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that eye cream too! It makes me look like I'm so well rested when I'm obviously not. I think sheet masks are so fun and they really work. I've gotten a few samples of the GlamGlow mask, but I haven't bought a full size yet. It works wonders though! I put it on a blemish last night and when I woke up this morning, it was practically gone. Definitely worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to pick up those Sephora masks! Going to add to my cart right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently on the hunt for a new eye cream, so your timing could not have been more perfect! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that eye cream, too! It's so good and really works. I've been wanting to try out those Sephora masks, you can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy you like those face masks - I picked one up to try last week and just haven't gotten around to it yet! I love rosy cheeks and also mixing colors to do so - so I'll definitely be checking out that palette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am obsessed with that eye cream! If you put it in the fridge and apply it cold, it feels SO much better. Give it a try, it helps with depuffing ever more. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!! So excited to see that I won your giveaway. I can't wait to order my monogrammed cup!

    ReplyDelete