12.18.2015

Hello Friday | Mrs Holiday Punch Recipe

Friends, I just have to pop in and say hello and share a quick recipe with you that might give you a little more holiday cheer this weekend!! I've been in crazy mode this week with sick kids and trying to pull off a holiday party at the house (on top of the normal Christmas gift buying chaos).  

I'm a HUGE fan of festive, fun signature cocktails for a party!! You may have seen the awesome cotton candy martini's the girls made for Madelyn's Sip and See.  Those seriously made my heart smile.  Well, Christina posted about a Holiday punch last week for Five on Friday and I knew I had to make it for my girls party.  It was easy, pretty and sounded like the perfect compliment to the wine that I was serving at the party.  It's a combination of champagne, vodka, St. Germaine, and Pomegranate juice.  Plus all the pretty things that make it festive.  Drinkers Beware: This might get you drunk :)

It's called Mrs. Holiday Punch and if you're hosting a holiday party, I highly recommend serving it! You can find the printable recipe here.



Happy Sipping!! And you may want to serve with straws as the girls were tell me that Rosemary was getting in their teeth :)

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment