12.21.2015

2nd Annual Girls Dirty Santa Party

I had the best time planning our girls Dirty Santa party this year!!  We had our first dirty Santa party last year and had so much fun, we decided to make in an annual event.  I loved trying to come up with some new ideas for the party this year and I always love entertaining this time of year because the house is already decorated for Christmas.  

I stole this cute cheese board idea from @_sarahtucker and found these fab cocktail napkins at Target.  I loved the saying and decided that would be the motto for the party!  It couldn't be a more perfect saying around the holidays as we all manage to get stressed and with 22 girls in one house, we don't have time to get our panties in a wad!  It was time to catch up, eat, drink and spread some Christmas cheer :) So that's just what we did...


The Bar



I served this Mrs Holiday Punch for the party which was a huge crowd pleaser.  They may not have been thanking me too much the next morning, but the punch bowl was empty before the party was over!! 








The Food Table



My Mom made the most incredible main dish for us.  It is called Crawfish Monica and I'm so sorry I don't have a picture for you.  You can find the recipe here and I highly recommend making it some time if you have access to crawfish!! 

 

My SIL made Natalie's festive Oreo Brownies for dessert and they were divine! 

Group Shot!

I stepped up my game this year with some fab party decor thanks to Minted!!  They have the cutest collection of Party Decor Suites.   There is one for every event you can think of and you just pick the style you like best.  I picked the pink + red Pastoral Noel theme that I loved!  Each theme has your choice of banners, cake toppers, straw flags, name cards and even photo booth back drops!! That had to be my favorite part of it all!   I snagged some fun hats from Party City and we all had a ball taking turns in the "photo booth" that I hung in the house.   

How cute is that???




And if you are like me and need a set of rules for your Dirty Santa Party, I compiled my favorite rules here for you and you can save this JPEG and print it for your next gathering!!! 


Happy gifting to all of you and I suggest if you don't already have a girls holiday party tradition that you make this one in the coming years!! I will look forward to it every year now.  I will also add that we make our gifts a $40 maximum.  We've found that it seems to be the perfect dollar amount for a great gift that everyone loves :)

*the pink and red pastoral party decor was gifted from Minted but all opinions are my own

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

5 comments:

  1. Girl you sure know how to throw a party! I love it! And your house is to dieee for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like SO much fun!! I'm going to attempt that Crawfish Monica recipe, sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous party! I don't even know if I have a favorite but I love the Photo Booth and "don't get your tinsel in a tangle" is one of my favorite Christmas sayings - we've got a few napkins and signs around here with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends from high school and I get together every year and play Dirty Santa. It's so much fun and there is no shortage of laughter. We need to get on your level!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! This looks so fun! Merry Christmas
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete