9.10.2015

Thoughts for Thursday

Hey friends!! Welcome to another Thoughts for Thursday.  Remember, you can write about anything and link up with Natalie and I each week on Thursday mornings.

+  My little buddy started his first day of PreK2 on Tuesday.  He's been out of school since May and I was a little nervous how he would do after being out all summer.  He was a champ!  Once I started packing his lunch box, it was like it all came back to him...He wanted to carry it all by himself and load up in the car to go bye-bye.  


+ We get to the school and he didn't have any need for Mama.  He's Mr. Independent and just started walking up to school like he's been going for years.  I was so proud and kind of wanted to shed a tear all at the same time because he looked like such a big boy.  I remember writing this post around this same time last year and sharing what a hard time we were having the first month of Mom's Day Out. 


+ These two cuties had fun ringing in Labor Day together.  Since Amelia Kate is a big sister now, she is starting to show Brody the ropes of what the role entails.  She was holding her baby brother and giving him kisses and showing Brody how to be gentle.  It made me even more excited to see Brody holding his little sister soon.



+ I finally started packing Madelyn's Hospital Bag this week.  I've been meaning to do it for awhile and pretty much had everything washed and packed in my head, but hadn't sat down to put it in a bag yet.   It's still so weird seeing all that pink!! I'm too lazy to link to everything tonight, so leave a comment if you have any questions about where anything came from!


+ Lastly, I finally got the urge to do a little shopping for myself to enjoy post baby.   I love some good fashion finds, but honestly, since I've been pregnant, shopping has just not brought me any excitement.  I'm sure I will be in leggings and oversized sweaters for most of Fall, but I had to snag a couple cute dresses from the Nordstrom's sale going on right now.  Here were my picks:


Now it's your turn!
Grab the button below and link up to Annie and Natalie  on your Thoughts for Thursday post.  
Use #thoughtsforthursdays on Instagram and tag us @homeofmalones and @eastcoastnat.
Link up starts at 7 am EST. 

Follow us on Bloglovin' too:

Thoughts for Thursday







Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

10 comments:

  1. As a preschool teacher nothing makes our hearts happy than knowing the littles are loving their day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Brody's transition back to school went so smoothly! Loving all the pink heading to the hospital very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brody looks like SUCH a big boy, melt my heart! Love that dress you picked… dresses + boots are my absolute favorite Fall outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya shopping has been the last thing on my mind but it is kind of hitting me that I will have a baby this time next month and I have nothing to wear! I can't wait to hear how Brody does with his little sister! I'll be stalking your IG all weekend for any news!
    Ally- Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at how tiny he is going into that HUGE school! Love that he's Mr Independent! Glad that it was a good start!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yahh! all the baby stuff is so cute! and congrats to your little man, what a champ! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is too cute walking up to school like a big boy!! I can't believe you're packing your hospital bag! Baby girl will be here so soon! I would like to know about that diaper bag. I may be in the market for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brody looks so cute in his first day of school outfit! Glad he had a good first day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can tell Brody is ready for his first day, that smile is contagious! Madelyn is going to be here so soon, I can't believe it's finally time to pack her hospital bag! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete