12.24.2014

Merry Christmas Eve {OOTD}

Happy Christmas Eve to all of you! 

On my Mom's side of the family, we had a tradition all through my childhood where we went out to dinner as a family on December 23rd.  It was always something I looked forward to every year.  We went with my grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins.  The tradition died when my Grandfather passed quite a few years ago, but now we are going to try starting the tradition with our own families now that we are older and have children of our own.  It will only be every other year because that's when we are all together, but I look forward to starting this tradition of our own.

This year is the first one and we all had dinner together at Jacksons.  It was a fun dinner together with lots of laughs and good stories.  We got one picture of the group, but the photographer was having a little trouble...


I wore this Kate Spade dress (on sale) that I fell in love with and bought when we were in Aspen! #bathroomselfie

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

Linking up with Morgan for the last Mid Week Muse of 2014!

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

3 comments:

  1. SO cute!! You are adorable! I am doing a FREE BURBERRY fragrance giveaway if you want to enter!! :) www.xoxokat.com

    ReplyDelete