12.13.2014

Gift List 2014 | Stocking Stuffers for Her

What are your favorite things to find in your stocking?  I love getting beauty products and jewelry in the stocking plus other fun odds and ends.  This year I could use a few new pair of dress socks to wear with my boots.  I think mine are all about 8 years old and a bit juvenile.  I may have also bought myself a new iPhone case to throw in my own stocking this year too.  I do that occasionally...whoops.  My hubby fills my stocking and always does a great job.  He loves stockings as much as me!! Who fills your stocking every year???
Gift List 2014 | For Her

Moment iPhone Lens //  Baggu Bag // Passport Case // 2015 Desk Calendar // Kate Spade Crystal Square Studs //  Philosophy Hope in a Jar Daily Moisturizer 





Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

1 comment:

  1. That desk calendar is adorable! My mom loves that Hope in a Jar, so this is perfect for her!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete