10.27.2014

Scenes from our Weekend + Halloween PJ Party Link-Up

I'm thinking that October might be my favorite month of the year in Pensacola.  The weather really has been perfection even though it was still quite hot at the start of the month.  Now we are enjoying temperatures in the low 70's and it makes for the perfect weather to be outside, but still warm enough to be in shorts and enjoy the beach.  That's pretty much what we did all weekend long...prepare for picture overload.
Brody and I had a playdate on Friday to meet up with friends and walk around downtown.  We stopped to dine al fresco at one of my favorite restaurants, Jackson's.  Lunch was fun and the kiddos seemed to entertain each other pretty well plus they just loved being outside.



Crabmeat, Bacon and Fried Green Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese 


How cute are these two????

That evening we dressed up for a night out to dinner with friends.  It was so pretty outside that I attempted to snap some family photos.  


I'm in love with these pants from J. Crew Factory.  They are stretchy and so comfortable. 

These were great because it's me attempting to use a tripod and self-timer to catch all 3 of us.  Look how well it worked out for us...
Trying to catch the kid before the timer went out...
Bella wanted in too!


Saturday we hit up a new breakfast spot,  ran a couple of errands, and then stopped by a friend's house for a few minutes of football while the child ran around like a crazy man and got into everything he could. 


Hubby makes the best breakfast and pancakes.  We made a special one for the Brodster. 

We spent the afternoon at the beacy for lunch and playtime with some friends and their daughter.  

Equipment Sailboat Blouse (on major sale) // Levi Cut offs (similar) // Tory Burch flops



It was a perfect end to a great weekend!! Ready for a fun week ahead that includes HALLOWEEN!!  Speaking of Halloween... I'm joining in on the Halloween PJ link-up party with these girls today...


We love Holiday PJ's in my house and have accumulated quite the collection around here.



Gap PJ's (old), but found them on Ebay



Hope everyone has a SPOOK-tacular week and I can't wait to see what everyone has planned for Halloween this year!!

Linking up with Biana and Meghan for Weekending
 Still Being Molly for Funday Monday
Mingle Monday with Meg

Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

25 comments:

  1. Brody is such a cutie! Love your outfits and that Kendra Scott necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pjs! i love the one with the skeleton :)
    also that salad looks SO good! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your outfits!! Your family photos look like ours these days- these toddlers don't sit still well! Love all the Halloween jammies on precious Brody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love all the festive outfits on Brody!! So darn cute! I've been there with the self timer thing... get yourself a remote, its so much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family pics are hilarious! I love all of Brody's Halloween Pj's! I think the skeleton may be my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the pics using your timer--they are pretty funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pic of you running to get the timer is so funny and probably how all of our family pictures really look. I also LOVE all of Brody's Halloween pj's!! So many cute ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Halloween Jammies! And those pics of Brody with his buddy! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great weekend. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just love everything in this post! Brody is just so stinkin cute and your outfits are amazing!! love! Make sure to pop on over to Virginia Sweet for a great May Designs giveaway! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a perfect weekend!! I loved your photos from the beach and slightly jealous that you're still at the beach, but then again it is Florida!! Love the family photo outtakes LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the cute Halloween outfits on Brody! Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray for fun girl time with the kids. That salad looks delicious and all the kids look so cute!

    Love lil man's pjs, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a gorgeous and fun weekend! that salad from Jackson's - omg! yum! and i love the pic of you and brody at the beach! you are so stinking gorgeous annie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the self timer pics oh so much. The best. :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh those glow in the dark PJS! what type of camera do you use? I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great sailboat blouse! I need those pumpkin pj's in grown-up size, please. Such cute shots of those kiddos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The jcrew dot pants are amazing! And, Brody is really looking so grown up lately!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness those bat jammies are adorable! And so is your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously could he be any cuter in those PJ's?! Adorable! Love the (attempted) family pictures and that salad... YUM. I may need to recreate it at home! Glad you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. all the pics of your family are so pretty and i'm loving that navy patterened top!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brody is so adorable! Love your tops from this weekend! Also, I'm drooling over the salad? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't get enough of those pictures! The ones on the beach are gorgeous but how sweet is that one of Brody and pup?! (side note: my brother's name is Brody and I just love it, though I may be biased!) And loving the tripod pictures - so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the batman Jammie's most! And I love a good salad!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Does a tripod and timer ever actually work for anyone??? We always have the same luck! So jealous of your beach time!

    ReplyDelete