5.12.2014

Happy Monday


We're back!!! (sigh)  It was an incredibly relaxing and fabulous trip to Turks and I can't wait to share a recap with all of you.  Come back tomorrow for a picture overload.  


In the meantime, I am feeling refreshed and motivated and ready to take this week head-on!  That's the best feeling after a relaxing vacation!!  

We got home late Saturday night, so we were home just in time for Mother's Day and I was finally able to get my hands on this cutie pie!


I had a wonderful collection of Mother's Day cards and gifts waiting for me when I woke up and Matt cooked a delicious pancake breakfast.  The rest of the day was spent completely vegging out and snuggling with the little man.  


He got so silly while I was gone.  It kills me :)



Hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day whether you were celebrating with your own Mom or with your children or fur babies!! 

P.S. I stepped out on a limb and took some outfit photos on our vacation, so be sure to come by on Wednesday to see what I wore...




4 comments:

  1. So looking forward to your recap post - if only to make me feel like I've gone on vacation lol!! Your little man is adorable and hope you had a great Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you were able to make it back in time to spend Mother's Day with your sweet babe. I'm so glad you took pictures of your outfits while you were on vacay - can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Mother's Day!! Can't wait for your outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, can't wait to see more of your trip!!

    ReplyDelete