5.16.2013

34 Weeks


Date: 5/16/13
How far along? 34 Weeks
Baby Size? baby is approx 5 lbs now
Total weight gain:  29 lbs 
Maternity clothes? dresses- some maternity and some not. Maxi dresses are the best!
Stretch marks? none on belly yet, using mustela and coconut oil now
Miss Anything? sleeping on my tummy and back.  wine. being able to move around with out this large belly.
Movement: Moving a TON.  its so fun. He's moving day and night.  I was lying in bed the other night and Matt was about 10ft away and he saw Brody having a moment of moving around my belly like crazy and he was freaking out.  It was so weird seeing the legs and arms or whatever they were poking at my belly.
Food cravings: chocolate
Symptoms:  heartburn. not fun at all. its the worst when I go lay in bed at night. exhaustion- im getting very tired around 3pm in the afternoon. shortness of breath- Ive been training a new employee this week and talking for a few hours straight has exhausted me.  I don't know how you school teacher's do it! Ive had a few nights were my legs are kindof tingly at night which makes it difficult to get comfortable to sleep.
Belly Button in or out? still an innie.  hoping it stays that way.
Wedding rings on or off? on, but my fingers are definitely swelling. 
Sleep:   My boppy body pillow has been a life saver.  I'm sleeping so much better with it.  I'm getting very sleepy again in the afternoons and wishing I could take naps around 3pm. 
Best moment this week: We had fun celebrating Mother's Day this week.  Matt gave me a card and flowers for being a mommy-to-be and that evening we were able to celebrate with both of our mommas   .  I also got Matt to take down the crib at our house and bring it over to my mom's.  The nursery at her house is coming together. I'll take some pictures this week!
Exercise:  Got back into my walking and pilates this week and it's been so nice. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope! 
Gender Prediction: It's a  BOY
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  But I did have a day this week of being terribly overwhelmed.  I felt a bit of exhaustion starting on Sunday and then that evening I went to bed thinking about how much we had to do with packing up our house and moving to my mom's and things I had to get done at work and so Monday made for a pretty miserable day.  I had just hit the wall. I was a whole new person on Tuesday again! 
Looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.  I think he will begin to see if baby is head down or not.  I really look forward to my doctor's appointments.  I'm also looking forward to getting out of this house and settled into my moms.  We are doing some moving this week and by next weekend we will be completely moved.  I hate living in limbo where our house is a total disaster area!  

We're getting close and are very excited!!!!  I hope to schedule a hospital tour for us over the next week or two!!

***Doctor's Update:  I went to the doctor on Friday 5/17 for my 34 week appointment.  Everything looked great and the doctor check to see if the baby was head down and he IS!! Yay. That was good news.  No sign of dilation yet.  I go back in two weeks for a 36 week appt and then will start seeing the doctor weekly where they will watch for labor signs....

No comments:

Post a Comment