2.11.2013

Nursery Inspiration


I started putting a few things together for the nursery for little Brody and thought I would share a few pictures from Pinterest that have inspired my design.  After receiving so many cute things after our shower, I had the itch so bad to get working on his little room.  We are only partially setting up a nursery in this house, but atleast I get to do a little something.  Originally, I was going to wait and not do anything for a nursery until we moved into the new house.  

Inspiration:




All images via Pinterest


As you can see, I am not much for nursery themes and I like things pretty monochromatic.   I know it may be a little boring, but I like pretty....even for a little boy.  

What do you love to see in a nursery?

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplistic nurseries you posted. I probably would have went in the same direction if we were having a boy. I'm not big on "themes" either but when I seen the butterfly theme at Pottery Barn Kids I knew it was perfect and now I have a theme. :) I'm excited to see how your nursery turns out!

    ReplyDelete