2.08.2013

Hospital Gift Bag for new Parents


Our friends had a baby a few weeks ago and I had seen this adorable idea on Pinterest awhile back to put together for someone going into the hospital.  So I knew I had to make it for them.  I went to Wal-Mart and found some goodies that could be useful for a few nights stay in the hospital. Here is what I came up with:

For Her:

Q-Tips
Wet Ones
Gum
Scope 
Lip Moisturizer
Dry Shampoo
Baby Powder
Hair Clips
Hand Sanitizer
Advil
MakeUp Remover pads
Febreeze
Lotion
Hair Bands

For Him:

Of course they are for both of them to share, but I had so much stuff that I had to put them in two separate bags.  

Energy Bars
Chocolate
Chips
Gum

And here is the final product!  I loved how they came out and I think our friends loved them too!  You can find the free printables here and they have them in both pink and blue!


What am I forgetting?? What else do new parents need? 

1 comment: