2.21.2013

22 Weeks



Date: 2/21/13
How far along? 22 Weeks
Baby Size? Baby is the size of an Eggplant; Baby weighs 1 pound!!
Total weight gain:  14 lbs --How could that be?? The baby only weighs one pound...
Maternity clothes? Tunics and leggings and workout clothes with a few dresses-- Ive retired my maternity jeans already. I wore them twice and hated them both times. I was constantly pulling them up.  Maybe I will try them again down the road when my belly is larger and might hold them up better.  My jeans are from Gap, fyi. 
Stretch marks? no, using baby oil, palmers and mustela
Miss Anything? a glass of wine
Movement: Definitely got some good kicks this week!  It was so much fun to feel him moving.
Food cravings:  fruit and sweets
Symptoms: starting to feel a little pain in my right lower back.  I think the pilates has been good for me and I'm trying to keep stretching it out.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on, but definitely having swelling in my fingers especially in the mornings
Sleep:  Sleeping well thankfully
Best moment this week:  I had a great visit in Charlotte with old friends and their little baby girls and then when I got home on Sunday evening, I was lying in bed and could feel Brody kicking and moving for a good 10 min or so.  I have been waiting to get some good kicks...it was so cool.  Matt hasn't felt them yet.  I can't wait until next time for him to feel.
Exercise:  Walking on the treadmill and pilates on the reformer
Anything making you queasy or sick: No. Happy about that!
Gender Prediction: It's a  BOY
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to:  A relaxing weekend at home.  Matt will be out of town for my brothers bachelor party and my mom is coming into town.  We are hoping to get a few things done for the new house and I am hoping to get into nesting mode a bit.  I am really starting to look around our house right now and realize all the junk and extra STUFF we have.  I would love to go through and make a few large goodwill piles!


I had these photos where I am in the same top, so I thought it would be cute to compare.  It's making me really miss my pre-preggo body already :(  Unfortunately, my boobs and butt have to be growing along with my belly!  I think I'll be glad when this belly actually starts rounding out.  It just looks really thick right now like I'm extra bloated.  But Brody is definitely making his appearance now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment