10.08.2016

Saturday Sales


There have been several great Friends & Family sales going on this weekend.   I always like to snoop and see if there is anything that I've been dying for that I can find at 25%off.  Here are a few of my favorites:

No code needed and all prices available in sale are marked as priced.  Sale ends Sunday night.

 


 



I own this dress in a different pattern and love it. 

This dress is on major sale and I love it to wear for a wedding! 
I know that I have mentioned this before, but Milly is one of my very favorite brands if you are looking for a special occasion dress.  They are expensive, so when you can catch them on sale; it makes a big difference.  There are lots of Milly dresses in this Friends & Family sale.  If you have a wedding coming up, I would check them out.


 Use code WEAREFAMILY for 25% off.  They have some of my very favorite bags here.  I own about 6 of their bags all in different styles and have given so many of them as gifts.  I always get excited for their once a year Friends & family event to try to get a gift or two for Christmas or birthday.  

My current favorite is this crossbody saddle bag that I own.  I have the gray, my Mom just bought the tan and I'm loving this wine color so much too.  It's available in five different colors and they are all so cute. 


Use code FRIENDS for 25% off.  Sale ends Monday.

I use to always use this sale to load up on my favorite Kissy Kissy items for the kids when they were babies.  They have a great selection of these baby clothes form 0-9 months and to get them on sale is such a treat!  
They make the sweetest and softest baby clothes. 






It's already on sale and then you get an additional 25% off.  It's so cute and cozy for fall.  
Remind me of the Valentino Rockstuds!



Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment