6.30.2016

Thoughts for Thursday

Hi friends! I'm here for another Thoughts for Thursday and thought I would share a few random things and thoughts today.  I'm starting to feel like I am getting back on schedule a little bit this week and now were heading into a holiday weekend and I will be all out of whack again.  But who cares?? I love a three day weekend :)

+ I just got back some of the most beautiful photos that we had taken while we were in Rosemary Beach for family vacation.  My babysitter happened to do some photography in her spare time a few years ago and decided to break out her camera again when she started watching my kids.  I couldn't before more excited because I LOVE pictures!  She is awesome and so sweet.  If anyone is local and would like use her, check out her Facebook page here.  I promise to share more soon too!




+ We have a local magazine here called, Bella, that comes out monthly and shares great articles about lifestyle, beauty, fashion, travel and more.  One of my friends gave them my name to contact about a fashion article for a summer issue.  The issue just came out for July and yours truly was featured.  You can take a peek at the article here



+ One of my best friends is the fundraising chair for a local event here in Pensacola called Bowties & Tiaras to benefit a program called Healthy Start.  It's going to be an amazing dinner and wine pairing at Skopelos this evening starting at 6pm.  Only a few tickets are left and cost $125 per person or $235 for a couple! I promise you it will be worth it if you want to join.  Get them before they are gone.  Matt and I will be there and would love to see or meet any of you too!! 






+ I have to share some cute 4th of July ideas for the weekend! We don't have a ton planned, but we do have a few parties to hit up on the 4th and I can't go empty handed :)


Very Berry Vodka Spritzer
I love a good spritzer especially during the day.  I think this would be so refreshing to drink out on the boat or at the beach!



Fire Cracker Dogs
These are the cutest.  We made pigs in a blanket for Brody's birthday party last weekend and I think the adults were the ones that loved it the most!


American Flag Fruit Pizza
I love a good American flag fruit pizza.  You can really make any type of cake and design an American flag on top.  This is always one of my favorites to do because it's easy!


+ If you missed my post yesterday, don't miss out on 20% off on some super cute kids clothes at Bagsy. Use code FIREWORKS.  I shared some of my favorite pieces here.



Grab a button and link up with Natalie and I below.  We love to hear from all of you and appreciate you linking up with us week after week! 

What's your favorite 4th of July recipe???



Signature
 photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png  photo blue-sig_zps535a57e5.png

15 comments:

  1. Great article! I love the outfits you chose to be photographed in! And I love the firecracker dog idea--so cute and festive!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more of your family beach pics! Hope you have a great holiday weekend!! That very berry sparkler is so cute and one can never have enough fruit pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to have pictures you actually are in with the babes right?! You look beautiful! Can't wait to read the article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that you are in that magazine? Congratulations girl! If that picture is any indication, then all of the others will be gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great beach pictures. The colors in your outfits look great up against the colors of the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beach picture!! Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to have a babysitter and photographer in one! Can't wait to check out your magazine feature!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos from your beach trip! The first one turned out great!! That is so awesome you were featured in a magazine! How much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great article and so nice to be featured in the magazine! The photos looked amazingly beautiful. Thanks for hosting the linkup as always and hope you can pin your looks to my link ups on Wed and Fri! Have a great 4th weekend!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the article. That is so awesome!!!! Love your family pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How awesome to be featured in the magazine! Congratulations! What a great family picture on the beach -- your dress is so cute! Also, I love all the Fourth of July food inspiration. The Very Berry Vodka Spritzer looks so refreshing!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos! Where is your pink dress from?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo is absolutely gorgeous, you look stunning in that color! And how cool to be featured, that photo is gorgeous as well. Have a wonderful and happy fourth!!

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the article, sweet friend! How fun! And love that first photo of you and the kids - motherhood at it's finest, amen? Hope you and your precious family have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prices are reasonable, food is delicious, and wait staff is sweet, conscientious, and adorable. I came to this Chicago event space for an event, got contained to upstairs. Service was prompt and food was awesome.

    ReplyDelete