3.01.2016

Scenes from Our Weekend | Birthday in Destin

We spent the weekend in Destin for Matt's birthday and the weather was just spectacular.  I never want to leave once I'm there.  I'm going to let the photos do most of the talking for this post. 

We got there on Friday and enjoyed a gorgeous happy hour on the balcony with the most perfect sunset.  Sunsets really never get old.  I love them so much.  We went out to dinner Friday night to celebrate Matt's birthday and spent Saturday at the beach.   The weather was really nice.  Warm, but not quite warm enough for bathing suits (except for the kids).  They were happy to be in their bathing suits.  

Saturday night we stayed in and cooked a gourmet meal.  I wish I had taken pictures.  The boys went to Fresh Market and picked up steaks and lobster and my friend made the most amazing shrimp salad that I can't wait to share with you guys soon.  I could eat it every day I think.  



Equipment Dress (Sale at ShopBop) | Loren Hope Earrings | Clare Vivier Clutch










And for my RHBH and Vanderpump Rules lovers, my sister-in-law is in LA right now and had lunch at Villa Blancha yesterday.  I was having the biggest case of FOMO (fear of missing out) as she is sending me all these pictures of Ken and Lisa V!! I'm pretty sure they are BFF's now.  #sojealous



11 comments:

  1. I wish you were in LA too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful weekend - the beach in February makes me jealous!! Loving your coverup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice setting and sounds like such a fabulous weekend! Brody's bathing suit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destin is HEAVENLY!! Looks like a perfect weekend to celebrate a birthday boy!! And the Lisa Vanderpump pic...SO insanely jealous!! Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend!! It sounds amazing! Brody and his friend are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE Destin! We either go there or to PCBeach every summer. Matter of fact, we're heading to Destin in June! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun weekend! Brody and Madelyn are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! I have an equipment tank in that same leopard print and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect way to celebrate Matt's birthday! Looks like a gorgeous weekend! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete