3.20.2013

Weekend Wedding Recap

My brother got married this weekend in St. Petersburg, FL and it was a blast!  Here's a quick recap through iphone photos:

We arrived early on Thursday morning and the boys went straight to the golf course for a round and the girls headed to lunch and then to get manicures and pedicures!


Groom, Brother Brandon, My Dad, and My Husband


I had to snap this photo of my brother with two of his buddies because their outfits were so ridiculous looking.  This photo doesn't do it justice.

On Thursday night we went to dinner on the pier at St. Pete.  It was a restaurant called the Columbia.   We had a group of about 20 of us from both sides of the family.  It was a great kickstart to a busy weekend.

We found a van outside of the restaurant that was willing to give us a ride back to our hotel.  This van looks like it would have been on an episode of Law & Order SVU.  I think we had all 20 of us packed inside.   It was hilarious.

I don't have any pictures from my phone of the rehearsal, bridesmaid luncheon and rehearsal dinner on Friday.  I will come back and post some once I load the pictures from my real camera!


On Saturday, we got ready in Erin's suite starting at about noon.   It was a fun day getting our hair and make-up done!

Mommy and Me



The beautiful bride

A sneak peek at the reception area which was at the Fine Arts Museum in St. Pete

Martini Ice Sculpture

Groomscake of their bassett hound dog-- Joe Lynard

Me (sporting the baby bump) and the hubby

Me and Tiff

Bride & Groom getting down on stage

Brother in Laws

The boys of SAE at the end of the night


The weather was absolutely perfect and we had such a great time.  It has taken me until today to recuperate from all the festivities.  I'm sad its all over, but so happy that I have a wonderful new sister in law!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment