3.07.2013

24 Weeks



Date: 3/07/13
How far along? 24 Weeks, 6 months- woohoo!
Baby Size? Ear of Corn according to What to Expect App
Total weight gain:  18lbs
Maternity clothes? Tunics and leggings and workout clothes with a few dresses
Stretch marks? spotted some on the boobs, using baby oil, palmers and mustela
Miss Anything? not too much this week
Movement: Yes lots of movement. So much fun to feel him moving
Food cravings:  peanut butter and honey sandwiches
Symptoms: feeling a little pain in my right lower back and peeing a lot
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on, but definitely having swelling in my fingers especially in the mornings
Sleep:  Sleeping well thankfully
Best moment this week:  having my mom in town and getting to visit with her a lot
Exercise:  Walking on the treadmill and pilates on the reformer
Anything making you queasy or sick: No. Happy about that!
Gender Prediction: It's a  BOY
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to:  my 24 week doctors appointment tomorrow for a check up and super excited to head to St. Pete next week for my brothers wedding.  I can not wait to see and celebrate with lots of family and friends!  I am so excited to gain another sis-in-law!!

Took this at 23 weeks and 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment