2.14.2013

21 Weeks



Date: 2/14/13
How far along? 21 Weeks
Baby Size? Baby is the size of a Cantaloupe
Total weight gain:  12 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Tunics and leggings and workout clothes with a few dresses
Stretch marks? no, using baby oil, palmers and mustela
Miss Anything? a social drink -celebrated my birthday and mardi gras this week with no spirits!
Movement: I started feeling the flutters and I think a few small kicks this week! It's so much fun.
Food cravings:  fruit and sweets
Symptoms: we had our Pensacola Mardi Gras this past weekend and I was on my feet a good bit and did a good bit of walking that I think gave me a little lower back pain this week.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on, but definitely having swelling in my fingers especially in the mornings
Sleep:  Sleeping well thankfully
Best moment this week:  We had our 20 week doctors appointment this past Friday and got to see little Brody on the big screen.  He is looking healthy and they estimated he weighed about 13oz.  
Exercise:  Walking on the treadmill and pilates on the reformer
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender Prediction: It's a  BOY
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Going to Charlotte this weekend to go see two of my best college buds who each have a baby girl.  I can't wait to get my hands on those sweet babies.



Brody's profile and chest ( a picture of a picture so not very good quality)





No comments:

Post a Comment