12.11.2012

Christmas Decor 2012

We are going to be out of town for Christmas this year, so I didn't go all out with decorations around the house; but I still wanted to have a tree and a few decorations around.  We picked out our tree on the Friday after Thanksgiving, so that way we could enjoy it as long as possible.


Our mantel with no filter.  So excited about Bella's new stocking this year.  It looks just like her!

My sweet friend Tiffany made this for me this year.  I just looked online to see if I could find a tutorial on it, but had no success.  Basically, it is a set of white lights and then she knotted all of these adorable ribbons all around the lights.  She must have 20 different types of ribbon tied around the lights.  It turned out absolutely adorable.  

Our ugly front door that I attempted to jazz up a little bit. 


Christmas Tree!

The beginning of our Christmas card collection.  I get so excited to check my mail during the month of December.  I love love getting these cards in the mail.  


I'm participating in my first link party today over at Honey We're Home:


1 comment: